Saturday, May 2, 2009


Things I love about home......Sunday dinner (yummy), naps by the fire place, sharing a room with someone even though there are 6 other empty beds and rooms in the house, Hurley (although sometimes really annoying), the smell of breakfast in the morning...oh wait, wrong house but most of all what I love is the pure embarrassment and humiliation that my family gives to one another covered up with smiles, love and in this instance balloons and a big banner saying "Welcome Home Sister Hill"..............Over my dead body! Imagine me getting off the airplane, walking to the top of the escalator to go to baggage claim, looking down and seeing this. My first thought was...run to the bathroom and wait till the crowd clears. Lucky for me its IF and that only takes about 2 mins tops... but then they saw me. I had no choice I had to claim them as mine in that very instance. But lets be honest how can you resist taking claim to such a good looking family?



Meet Meg. She is amazing to sum it up. She loves to play hide and seek but you have to be careful because sometimes she hides in your shower and lets be honest, nobody likes being surprised when they are naked. She also likes hiding in beds. YIKES. Meg is from Logan, Utah but our family has adopted her as one of our very own so she now resides in Idaho falls in Jordyns room. I know what you guys are thinking; how did she get so tall and her bosoms, where did they come from? Well for one she is standing on her tippy toes because she is a ballarina and secondly she had a boob job! Welcome to the family Meg.



Once again.....family is wonderful. This is moments before my face was shoved into my most favorite birthday cake in the whole wide world........strawberry short cake...except mine is kinda tall. 27 years and still single........I'm holding out for my prince charming, if anyone finds him let me know! When it snows all day everyday in the subzero city of Idaho Falls, you must get creative. Some of you benefited from my VaLeNtInEs creativity and some of you benefited from me in other ways! Haha I'm totally kidding; or am I? Sorry about the mess mom (it was right after the house cleaner left).

2 comments:

Dani said...

Haha, I really like our family! That sign is hilarious!

allegra said...

ah, happy belated birthday!! that cake looks de-lish!

you hills love to embarrass each other, huh. classic!! i laughed at loud trying to picture your reaction to that. haha!