Saturday, May 2, 2009

Home Again?


OH BOY!
Andy I have questioned our relationship since this weekend. I never knew you didn't like ANYTHING sweet. Except Whip Cream "with a tiny bit of sugar!" Who are you?








So I went home over Easter weekend to play with my family and friends, and it was rainy and snowy the whole time, minus Easter morning. It figures! Jordy Folded the Sunday dinner napkins into Bunnies. She is hilarious. Topher spent his time and has spent his time this winter snowboarding.....what would give that away. And I played games with mom. What? Erin played games? Yes, its true. It was a wierd trip altogether! But the Easter Bunny put money in some of the eggs this year. SCORE. You should have seen Topher and Maddies faces when I found All of the eggs with the money. Its helps that I hid them though!

No comments: