Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bless Jordyns Heart

Kite flying. It was hilarious. She was laughing so hard she couldn't breath. The best is when she runs with her kite in circles around you laughing....yup lots of tangled kites.


For a year now we tried to get her to wear wings. But anybody who knows Addie, knows that Addie does things on her own time line. And when her mom is not hear to feel bad that I'm making her scream. But look....now she loves them and swims all over the pool by herself. With goggles of course. Like mother, like daughter.
Align CenterPool Princess. Need we say more?
80 degrees. Hot Pink Fleece Footie Pajamas. A Princess Bike. What More Does A Girl Need?
So Jordyn came for her spring break, thinking that she would get a little tan, but instead she got a new best friend named Addie. A.K.A. Monster. As cute as she may appear, she is very deceiving. It took about 10 snaps to get her to look at the camera and smile. Jordyn...You can have her.
Normally she has her hand out yelling "No, Don't look at me, you can't look at me." With A Scowel, followed by a growel.

2 comments:

Dani said...

Hey watch what you say about my perfect little angel!!! Oh and please do not put any more pictures of me up until I'm no longer pregnant. And that doesn't mean you can put one up of me 2 minutes after I gave birth either!

Sarah D said...

I don't know, Erin, that face is pretty cute. She can't be that bad! I have missed your last few posts and am loving them! You have been busy!