Saturday, March 15, 2008

Working Hard, or Hardly Working?

So since our hospital is new, we've been blessed to have some nights that are a little slower at work. I know the responsible thing is to be productive and use my time wisely but lets be honest you can only use 12 hours wisely for so long without wanting to DIE!!!! So these are a few activities we do make our nights go by.......







I pretty much rocked the house with WHEEL CHAIR RACES! I beat everyone in both chairs (ones retarded).

Melissa amazed us with her Kart wheel abilities! And she is AMAZING!!!! Shannon proved she's STILL GOT IT! Her cheer leading days are far from over!














OK well MAYBE shes still got it............................................

And after HOURS of practice, and i mean HOURS, J-Kat can do the hand clap!

6 comments:

Dani said...

I don't know if I'd feel comfortable delivering a baby in your hospital. If I ever saw a nurse doing kart wheels down the halls and the splits, I think I'd be a bit skeptical of her abilities in the child delivering area. But the wheelchair races are totally fine. I'd probably participate in those.

allegra said...

erin, you're such a goober! and i mean that in the best way possible. i remember when we were waiting for chandler to be born dustin whit and i were doing wheelchair races in the hospital and the nurses were giving us crusties. well they must not have been as cool of nurses as you, or they probably would have joined in on our fun!! ha ha

you're such a nerd. love ya!

Sarah D said...

I think you need to get back to work... there are hurting prego's out there who need you!

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Erin! I=so sad that I won't see you because you will be living it up in NYC. No fair.

Allison said...

my gosh girls! you get paid to do that!!

anya said...

I love, love, LOVE this post! Why? Because nurses are awesome and because it maybe makes me want to go back to floor nursing... oh wait! Maybe not that much... but you know what I mean. Keep livin' it up with the gals you work with. So fun!!!