Tuesday, March 25, 2008

The BIG Apple

Staten Island Ferry! FREEZING!


So Janelle and i took a little spring break trip to NYC this last weekend...Pretty much it was fun and FREEZING! Now we knew it would be cold but come on, we matured in LOGAN, UTAH the coldest place ever so you would think we could hack the NYC cold! Well thats a BIG FAT NO! Since i'm being lazy right now and not really in the mood to narrate my pics, you're just going to have to look with no explanations! Let you're mind go WILD!!I kissed him and he turned to stone????

Chocholate anyone?

F.A.O. SCHWARTZ



SERENDIPITY...YUMMY


Carnagies Deli!!! HUGE!

AND..... we went to WICKED "witch" was just that! HaHaHa, GREASE and MAMMA MIA!

4 comments:

Dani said...

I want to go! I want some of that yummy BIG dessert! I'll get on Mom and Dad the day they get home to plan our trip!

Sarah D said...

I am so jealous!!! Did you have the best time??? I want to hear all about it!

Jules said...

Hey there girl. Just found your site. It's fun to see whats going on with the family. Looks like you had a wonderful trip.

Roseanne said...

We need to hang out next time you come, for sure. I guess I didn't see your NY pictures last time. Don't you love the Frozen hot chocolate at Serendipity! Oh so good!!! Wicked is AMAZING, didn't you just love it!