Friday, March 7, 2008

Inter-Work Relations? I Think Not....


So there is this boy at work thats a house keeper and for security purposes we'll call him "CUPCAKE" ...... Now with that being said, lets give a little background. My friends always tell me that i turn mean when i find out somebody is interested in me and i'm not interested in them, so in return i have made some extra effort to be nice. WELL................this has come back to BITE me! I always felt a little wierd around CUPCAKE cause he would follow me around talking to me and asking me all sorts of personal questions. So one night i happen to mention this creepy feeling to two of my co-workers and all nonchallantly they whip out "oh ya, he likes you, he told me". So i've made a huge effort to surpress my nautral instincts and I've been nice and now i have a stalker! Everytime he comes to Labor and Delivery he sits at the desk talking to me and sits and watches me from the rooms....UUUHHHH sick. Its now bad enough that i ignore him all together. Well last night it was bothering Jessica and Shannon so much that they made me a NOT INTERESTED sign and taped it to my forehead! LESSON LEARNED: BEING NICE IS NOT ALL ITS CRACKED UP TO BE.

5 comments:

Dani said...

Erin, you be careful now! This just might come back and bite ya in the butt! I agree with your friend who said you start being mean when you find out someone likes you! BE NICE! I still love you but be normal ALL THE TIME!!!! Tan wants another boy in law someday! GEEZ

Sassie Kassie said...

I say this with love...you my sister, are a brat! If you keep this up one day no one is going to like you at all. It does sound a little creepy but it seems that there is always something wrong with the boys who dare venture near you.

allegra said...

aw, poor boy. however, now sisters kass and dani-- take it easy. i know its your job to lay the truth on, but come on, if the guy can't take a hint sometimes you just can't beat around the bush! i mean, if a girl isn't interested, she's just not interested:)

i feel for the guy tho. poor thing. i hope he doesn't spiral into depression. can you try and find him a new girl crush to take his pain away?

allegra said...

oh p.s. erin i LOVE your bed!! sooo cute

Sarah D said...

I say act as you feel. No one can be someone they are not. And nice is not something you are to boys you don't like. Stick to what you know and it will serve you best! Love ya!