Monday, March 10, 2008

That Special Someone....


I think we all know how it feels to be searching for that "SPECIAL SOMEONE", you know....the one that thinks, feels and in my case EATS the same as you do.....Well after years of searching, i'm happy to announce I've found her! Who knew she was in AZ all along! This is Jessica AKA J-Kat Grimmer......she is amazing, i would even go as far as to say that she's as azmazing as me (which is hard to be). Despite my parents opinion that there is no one as dorky as me out there, I knew there had to be, and this was confirmed upon meeting J-Kat....if you don't know her, get to know her, you'll be amazed.

2 comments:

Dani said...

Oh she's cute!

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Okay, seriously how do I not know all these things about your life? I don't see you for one weekend and all this happens?

p.s. Sorry I'm a recluse. When your bank account is -$19999999, then you kind of hide.