Thursday, July 28, 2011

I'm Back...Maybe

So I was just checking out the blog and it turns out that I haven't been here since May of 2009. Its cause a single girls life isn't that great....its just work, work and more work. But a little updated......




This is Mr. Cooper. 31 yr. old male, from Lehi Ut, tall (ok well not super tall but he thinks he is) handsom, smells like sugar, likes football and hunting (gross), has 4 brothers 1 sister, drives a car to work, is in the mafia, and it turns out kinda likes me (I finally tricked someone) and he wants to marry me!

4 comments:

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

YAY!!! Congrats to you!!! You guys look fantastic together!

I have had your blog hidden in my google reader for ages, I was completely SHOCKED to see you blogged again!

I hope you doing well!

-Chrisanna

anya said...

Hip Hip Horray! :)

dani said...

Erin, you have made a major upgrade. You went from blogging about pizookies to blogging about a future husband! Way to go!

megs said...

you're so cute, erin. ;) so thrilled for you!

I love dani's comment. :)