Sunday, May 4, 2008

Hiltonhead South Carolina


So i know what you're thinking....erin you travel more than any person i know! This last week i went to Hiltonhead SC with a couple of friends. I had never been and it was a bLaSt. The first day we were there we drove to Charlotte a few hours away and went shopping and took a little carriage ride though the little town. I loved it....the houses are amazing and they've made it a really fun little historical town! And BONUS!!! Amy and i got a little more then we bargained for with our 20 bucks....don't ask. These are some of the cute houses.











Ok so not so small...these houses are in the historical district and actually are worth millions of dollars! AMAZING!

Amy, Erin and Candace on the carriage ride!
Yes folks this is what you think it is..... a JELLY FISH and they were all over the beach. We just played at the beach the next couple of days. It was really fun. The beaches are forever long and totally white sand GORGEOUS! Oh and we saw DOLPHINS! Actually SC as a whole is beautiful. Its really lush and GREEN and there are amazing wild animals everywhere. In the pond in the backyard, there are turtles everywhere and the turtles and alligators come and swim up to you when you go out there. (they think you're going to feed them) I wanted to feed Amy to the alligator since she was feeding the seagulls at the beach and then they wouldn't leave us alone but Candace said that was inappropriate!

6 comments:

Dani said...

Oh Hello Mexican! I'll send you SPF 80! Sounds like fun! What's this bargain for 20 bucks thing? Do tell!

Sarah D said...

Thatis awesome! I am totally jealous that you got to go there! I have heard that it is beautiful. I'm glad you had a great time, and I'm glad you finally called me, my long lost friend!

carin t said...

Hey Erin, its Carin Tibbitts (Tatom), remember me??? I found your blog off of whit's blog, off of my step-sis Richelle's blog. . . And I was so excited to see your name! You are still the cute, beautifully brown, silly Erin that you've always been! It is so neat that you are a labor and delivery nurse. . . I'm sure that is quite the job. Email me and I'll invite you to my blog. ctatom1@hotmail.com And, Guess what!!! I live in POCATELLO IDAHO. Sad, I know.

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

Stop making me jealous of your fabulous vacation. I'm ticked I couldn't go.

anya said...

Seriously girl... live it up! I wish I could travel more. Can't wait to see more pictures of you traveling the world. I think Hawaii should be next. We are going in December.. love it there!

Whitney said...

I hate aligators. I'm afraid to die by one of those or by a shark some day. South Carolina looks amazing, the carolina's (and virginia's) are the only places I could live if I had to live back east-ish. So, I'm sad that I didn't get to see you this week, but I hope you have a great trip out here!