Thursday, May 22, 2008

ABC TAG!

ABC Tag
A- ATTACHED OR SINGLE: Single!
B- BEST FRIEND: Too many to choose from.....
C- CAKE OR COOKIES: um well..........who can choose between two sugar choices?
D- DAY OF CHOICE: The one i don't work.
E- ESSENTIAL ITEMS: Vanilla Swirl lip gloss, i-pod and water bottle!
F- FAVORITE COLOR: PiNk!!!
G- GUMMY BEARS OF WORMS: neither! I hate worms! And i don't like that kind of gummy!
H- HOMETOWN: P-TOWN
I- INDULGENCE: SuGaR.......all kinds minus sour stuff
J- JANUARY OR JULY: JULY-4th of july is my favorite holiday and its Lake Blaine time.
K- KIDS: NO, Never..............................I'm and L&D nurse. Need i say more?
L- LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT: family, friends and VaCaTiOnS.
M- MARRIAGE DATE: Well i'm thinking Oct 23, 2_____???????. HAHA Joking.
N- NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS:5 sisters, 1 brother
O- ORANGES OR APPLES: Oranges
P- PHOBIAS OR FEARS:Um if you know me at all then you know the answer is SHARK ATTACK! and don't tell me the statistics....i know, but i also know they can smell my fear!
Q- QUOTE: "i'm off like a new brides nighty!"
R- REASON TO SMILE: Stupidity-become a nurse- you'll understand
S- SKITTLES OR STARBURST: Its a toss up! Both are good but you gotta go tropical
T- TRAVEL, where would you love to go: ANYWHERE AND EVERYWHERE!!!!!i'm thinking Australia is next!
U- UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT ME: 1) I'm OCD about cleaning 2) I love all music-but never know who sings anything or anything pop-culture for that matter. 3) Secretly i sew, love to garden, cook and clean basically i'm a mormon mom just without the kids, or husband! 4) I'm pretty much a rock star in my car.....if you wanna know, just take a drive with me! 5) When i was little i was big time TOM BOY, sports and all. Sometimes my sporty side comes out and i actually have skills. I just don't want boys to expect it! 6) I SUK at spelling!
V- VEGETABLES: Try to like them-just doesn't get the job done.
W- WORST HABIT: Right now? SwEaRiNg! i'm gross.
X- X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND: Ultrasound, its what i do
Y- YOUR FAVORITE FOOD: Strawberry Short cake, candy, icecream, and mexican
Z- ZODIAC SIGN:
Aquarius

No comments: