Friday, January 30, 2009

Christmas 2008

All I wanted for Christmas and did I get it? NO!!! I keep telling my dad he would have LoTs better chances of giving me away if he was doing it with a BIG, SHINY, SPARKLY, DIMOND RING. He just doesn't get it....You gotta give them sorta incentive!
Oh Dad, it was an infomercial! It doesn't really work. But Dare to Dream Big Guy!

Ok so apparently Tan and I were the only ones ready for the picture. Its ok, we're the pretty ones anyway.Christmas EVE- Addie is pretty much a natural at the picture thing. Although 99% of the pictures are of her own eye since she faces the lens at herself most the time (interesting, Sounds just like someone else i know. But hey, i can't help if the camera loves me :-P)


So last year we were pretty much amazing and went hot tubing and then Jordyn had a BrIlLIaNt idea to go snowmobiling in our swim suits. So we did it again. I think the snow level was about the same (which was deep), the temp still below O and us girls just as stupid as last year! Check, we had everything we need to make it a great time. But this time it was DARK outside and on Christmas EVE and friends were coming over for the festivities in 30 mins. Um I wasn't happy at then end of my ride, I was frozen city! And I'm pretty sure more than 1 four letter word came out of my mounth...........
SNOW FORTS!


So every night we pretty much made a different fun treat. Thats right folks, the Hills all have a common goal.......EAT. We're chubby Chasers what can we say. So this is Lauren mixing the fondant for DippinG ChocholateS. And us frosting cookies......mmmmmmm.
This was Lauren and I attempting to get the CHICKEN for soup out of the boiling water but it was falling apart. Well apparently when I so kindly volunteered to boil the chicken I was a little too busy making it walk on the counter and chase people around, that I forgot that I was SUPPOSE to know that you're SUPPOSE to take its GUTS out.....PPAAAHHHHLEEEAAASSSE mom, like I boil GIANT chickens all the time?
Mamma Donna=Amazing, This GORGEOUS lady is where our Olive skin comes from. She is pretty much a total Babe. A shrinking Babe but none the less a Babe! Just ask my Grandpa :)
Think How lucky she would be if she was a boy..............

Our family and Chad and Michelles Family.....Temple Square Lights. Always Fun.
Yes, I know, its hard to look right at the picture because Tophers NEON jacket is a little distracting. But do your best, we're working on him. When he was dropped from the space ship they forgot to tell him that Aliens are suppose to try and blend in.
Sisters, love em.

Party Number ONE....You can only Imagine. She was already in heaven. And high on CANDY!

GigerBread house Contest! Um we made a DOUBLEWIDE. It was pretty Funny. So this was the FiRsT of ThReE Christmas Parties that Addie attended with me this weekend. The Girl was out of control by the end of the weekend. She was throwing her head back and Shimming her little chest while yelling "Ya, Christmas PAAARRRTTYYYY." I kid you not. It was hilarious.Christmas tree shopping, $10 to the first person who can guess how excited dad was for this!!!!

4 comments:

Sarah D said...

It's about time we heard from you! Love the pictures and the stories! I wish I were there! Too fun. You've got the most fun family! When am I going to see you again?!?

Joanie said...

Wait, the ShamWow doesn't really work?

Your family makes me want to have a big family. I just need someone to help me take care of the kids while they are young.

Kim said...

Erin you are too funny. I sure miss your guts. Your family festivities look like so much fun. But snowmobiling in your swimming suits? You are crazy!!

Rock, Paper, Scissors said...

Hola- I can't believe we were both in IF at the same time! My mom told me she saw you the day after I left. Anyway it will probably be forever until I see you again because we never go home.

Chrisanna