Saturday, April 12, 2008

HOTT!!!!

So I get that its SPRING time here in AZ, so in the spirit of the season, i would just like to take a second to remember why AZ has been such a great move....i know, i know i didn't love it at first and i REALLY hate to even admit it, BUT....i'm starting to appreciate the weather. Especially when i look back at the winter in Utah/Idaho!



Walking outside in the morning and having the 70 degree sun shining down on me certianly doesn't suck.......the bad news.......... last night i was standing outside and it was around 60 degrees and i was FrEeZiNg!!!!! I've turned WIMP-BAG! A year ago that weather would have been shorts and flip-flop weather!

6 comments:

anya said...

you are freakin' crazy erin!!! I love it...

Doug and Merrill said...

I hear ya Erin! It's been 70 here because it's been raining and I'm freezing! It was a pleasure to read your page today because I rocked out to the music. Love it!

Dani said...

I will soon be joining you in AZ! Whawhooooo!!!!!!!! 50 degrees is totally freezing! Hey, wanna go swimming when I get there!

Dani said...

P.S. I picked "awsome" on your little poll this week, only because I don't know what that is! I know what "awesome" is though

Sarah D said...

You know you miss us here! Monday 80 degrees, Yesterday 2 inches of snow... Does it get better than that? (Really I am totally jealous of your good weather!)

Emily, Julia, and Annie said...

I love you, I love you! and we found armpit.....she kicked it.